Products of other enterprises
- ManufacturerTDM ЕLECTRIC
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Range of settings of a thermal ratsepitel. The setting is a size of current in Amperes. As a rule, it is exposed equal to rated current of the engine or it is close to it. Rastsepitel thermal does not break off a chain until current in it reaches 1.13 x current of a setting that is perceived by the device as an overload.
- Rated current - value of current in amperes (A) which the device is capable to pass infinitely long without shutdown of a chain.
- Carrying out current in the normal mode.
- Shutdown of current at short circuits, an overload or break of a phase.
- Expeditious inclusion and switching off of loading.
- Control systems of pumps.
- Systems with drainage pumps.
- Stations of water rise.
- Systems with water intaking capacities.
- Systems with sewer pumps.
- Ventilating equipment.
- Machines and the equipment with electric motors.
- Construction equipment.
- The case and details are made of the plastic which is not sustaining combustion.
- Marking is executed according to requirements of GOST and is not subject to deleting within operation term.
- Easy check of operability of the actuator one pressing an unhooking rychazhok.
- Three types of protection: from currents of short circuit, currents of an overload and loss of a phase, means that this actuator provides full protection of loading and does not demand additional use of the thermal relay of an overload. I.e. the actuator manual push-button PRK structurally represents the automatic switch with the characteristic of D and the thermal relay of an overload in one case.
- The price is much lower, than upon purchase of the automatic switch and thermal relay of an overload owing to use of the regulated thermal rastsepitel in automatic switches of protection of the engine.
- Terminal clips of the actuator are marked that allows to avoid mistakes at installation.
- Detailed information on each automatic machine
Contact the seller
Actuator manual push-button PRK series