- ManufacturerТПК ГринЛеко
- Country of manufactureRussia
- has a high metabolic energy;
- strengthens the immune system;
- forms the correct reproductive system;
- increases the viability and quality of fish stock.
- various growth stimulants;
- replacement of up to 45 - 50% of fishmeal in the recipe;
- vitamin E.
- 30 - 35% protein;
- natural a - tocopherol (300 - 6000 mg / kg);
- 6 - 10% lipids;
- 40 - 50% carbohydrates, represented mainly by sugars;
- 4 - 5% ash.
In terms of the qualitative and quantitative composition of essential amino acids (up to 35% ), polyunsaturated fatty acids (up to 80% ), and the vitamin - mineral composition, these components meet the needs of salmon fish.
- 40 kg polypropylene bags;
- upon shipment, multiple of 1000 kg - a pallet on a wooden pallet, wrapped with stretch film.
Recommended product application scheme:
- 44% for starter feed for larvae, fry and fingerlings weighing up to 5 - 10 g,
- 49 - 52% for production feed for trout weighing from 5 - 10g to 50g (or to a commercial size)
- in production feed for trout weighing more than 50 g, - 64 - 67%
- in case of temporary absence of full - fledged feed or as a necessary measure it is permissible to use GreenLeko Start in the form of a mono - diet, which does not negatively affect the health of fish, although it leads to a decrease in their growth rate by 1.5 - 2 times compared to standard feed, when feed ratio of 1.5 - 1.7.
BVMK "GreenLeko" Start can be used as an adhesive,
biologically active and antioxidant additives to all types of fish feed.
It is also advisable to introduce these products into paste - like feeds in an amount of 10 - 20% to bind the feed mixture, prevent its rapid erosion and enrichment with protein, fat, easily digestible carbohydrates and vitamins.