|Diazone frequencies||8200 MHz - 12400 MHz|
AIC 1-40B is a unique set of metrologically consistent measurements and support devices, allowing to provide all the necessary options for the construction of the measuring tract, from the measuring antenna to the entry of the spectrum analyzer, the measuring receiver or other receiving metering device.
A due type of measurements.
- P6-140-1 is a measuring mouthpiece of the 8.2 ÷ 12.4 GHz frequency range (detailed on page 58 of the catalog).
CVP and wave crossings
CVP from the WR-90 wave guide to the SMA-type coaxial (socket)
OP 0118. SMSM - Transition SMA (m) - SMA (f) range 0.9 ÷ 18.0 GHz.
MP 0118.NMSF - transition N (m) - SMA (f) range 0.9 ÷ 18.0 GHz.
MM 0118. SFSF is a 0.9 ÷ 18.0 GHz.
A cables are measuring
- I 0118. SMSM - 1.5 m 0.9 ÷ 18.0 GHz.
Exeerative devices and options
- AC-02M is a node of attachment of the antenna to the photo-state universal.
- CSU-A is a grounding device
- Cais packaging "Standard" or "Protection
- Deelectric tripod SHAD-01.
- Thist with flat slot.
- Steament (cold-aiming tube).
additional devices (not included).
Complex of operational documentation
- The Reconciliation
- The Manual of Operations.
- Norths of Material Expenditure.