- Country of manufactureRussia
Airfield signs are signs with constant information. According to contents of information they are subdivided on:
- The signs containing instructions, obligatory for execution;
- Index signs;
- It is information - the ordering signs.
Airfield signs have various executions which difference is caused by the put symbols and length of an information field. Depending on an arrangement of signs height of a symbol can be equal to 300 or 400 mm, and height of an information field respectively 600 or 800 mm. Length of an information field varies from 700 to 3 700 mm with a step to 200 mm.
The form of the face of signs, the sizes of front panels, height of symbols, height of the established signs, width of lines, width of a framework, form of letters, arrows and symbols, their width, distance between them and structure of record conforms to requirements of IKAO (Appendix 14) and are reflected in documents on a product:
- "Airfield signs with internal sublight. Figures. Letters. Symbols" ASKI.676659.001D2;
- "Airfield signs with internal sublight. Instruction for definition of symbols, inscriptions and color of panels" ASKI.676659.001I1.