Alkyl benzenesulfonic acid
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
Alkyl benzenesulfonic acid (ABSA) is a product of inorganic chemistry obtained by alkylation, followed by sulfonation of linear alkylbenzene.
In appearance, ABSK is a viscous liquid from light - dark brown to blackish color, depending on the brand. Has a classification of grade A, grade B, grade B.
Alkyl benzenesulfonic acid (ABSK) is used in the manufacture of alkylbenzenesulfonates - components of detergents, surfactants, washing powders, in the production of penoizol, foam, in the production of sulfonols, etc.
Main substance content: 96%
Appearance: liquid from brown to black, depending on the brand.
- used in the manufacture of products that are used for plant protection,
- used to obtain concentrates of oil emulsions of pesticides,
- it is also used as a dispersant of pore formation processes in the production of artificial leather and film materials,
- can be added as a modifier for rubber compounds,
- used in the production of foam.