- Measurement at a frequency of 400 Hz. Increasing the frequency of an alternating voltage to 400 Hz, transformers and engines can be made less and easier, than for 50 or 60 Hz that is advantage to planes, submarines, space vessels and other military equipment and manual tools. Model 437 II writes down these measurements of quality of the electric power for aviation systems and the military equipment of any type.
- Efficiency of the inverter of power. There is a possibility of simultaneous measurement of output power of alternating current and input power of a direct current for electronics of power systems by means of measuring pincers of a direct current.
- Data collection of PowerWave. High-speed collection of data on mean square values, display of a half-cycle and form of a signal which characterize dynamics of electrical systems (launch of the generator, switching on the UPS , etc.).
- Calculator of losses of energy. Measurement of classical active and jet power. By calculation of an imbalance and power of harmonicas the cost of losses of heat is determined.
- Debugging in real time. The device allows to analyze tendencies by means of indexes and means of increase/reduction.
- The highest rating of safety in branch. Conforms to standards of safety of 600 V kat. IV/1000 B kat. III for use on a technological entrance.
- Measurement of all three phases and neutral. Four current-measuring sensors with the extended thin flexible cable which allows to get into hard-to-reach spots are included in the package.
- Automatic analysis of tendencies. Each measurement always automatically registers, without any control.
- Monitoring of system. On one screen 10 parameters of quality of the electric power according to the quality standard of energy of EN50160 are displayed.
- Registration function. Allows to perform tuning for any test conditions thanks to memory on 600 parameters with the intervals determined by the user.
- Viewing of schedules and generation of reports. The software for the analysis is included in the package.
- Operating time from the accumulator: Operating time — 7 hours after charging of lities - the ion battery power supply.
Data collection of PowerWave
|Efficiency of the inverter of power
Inverters of power accept a direct current and will transform it in variable and vice versa. Solar systems of generation of the electric power are, as a rule, equipped with the inverter which accepts a direct current from solar elements and will transform it to useful alternating current. Inverters can lose productivity over time and they need check. Comparing input power about day off it is possible to define system effectiveness. Models 435 and 437 II can measure efficiency of such inverters, at the same time measuring constant and variable currents in system, and calculating the power lost in the course of transformation.