- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Detector typeSmoke
- Perimeter coverageLinear
1 GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 The announcer the one-position firefighter smoke linear SP 212-08 "Beam-3", further "announcer", is intended for use as a part of system of the fire alarm system of the enclosed space and performance of the following functions:
- detection of products of burning in the controlled zone formed by an optical beam between the announcer and a reflector;
- formations of the disturbing notice the FIRE at excess of concentration of products of burning of the established threshold value;
- formations of notices MALFUNCTION at violation of conditions of normal functioning:
1) INTERRUPTION OF THE BEAM;
2) EXCESS OF THE SIGNAL;
3) ZAPYLENIYE OF OPTICS;
4) FOOD NOT NORM;
- deliveries on the device reception and control firefighter (DRCF) of notices the FIRE and MALFUNCTION on the alarm system loops (ASL);
- diagnostics of malfunctions with delivery of results on LED indicators.
1.2 Microprocessor processing of a signal provides working capacity at 60% decrease in level of a signal.
1.3 The announcer is not a gage and has no precision characteristics.
1.4 Degree of protection of a cover of IP40 in accordance with GOST 14254-96.
1.5 The announcer keeps working capacity in the range of working temperatures from minus 30 °C to plus 55 °C at influence of the increased humidity of air of 93% at 40 °C.
1.6 The announcer works in the continuous round-the-clock mode.
1.7 The announcer is the restored, served technical device.
2 TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
2.1 Working range of action of the announcer at registration of products of burning in a controlled zone from 8 to 100 m.
Note. Range of action depends on the reflector sizes which are defined at the order of the announcer (see table 2).
2.2 The announcer does not form a signal MALFUNCTION or the FIRE at interruption of radiation of the announcer on (3 ± 0,1) with, upon the demand of the customer under different service conditions time can be programmatically increased to 5± 0,1 pages.
2.3 An available time of the announcer for work after food giving - no more than 3 pages.
2.4 Power supply of the announcer is carried out on a separate line from a source of tension of a direct current, for example, of AS-406 (12 V; 3 A) with the built-in reserve accumulator food. Use of other power supplies with a rated voltage of 12 V or 24 V and of pulsations no more than 120 mV, and also the separate sources with a rated voltage of 12 V or 24 V which are a part of PPKP is allowed.
2.5 Range of the feeding tension from 10,5 to 24 In
2.6 Current of consumption of the announcer, no more:
- in the mode on duty and in the mode of transfer of notices no more than 10 ma,
- in the FIRE mode no more than 17 ma.
2.7 Informational content of the announcer is equal to 3:
- the notice NORMA - the mode on duty,
- notice FIRE,
- notice MALFUNCTION:
2.7.1 Nature of malfunction:
a) interruption of a beam;
b) excess of a signal;
c) not norm of food,
d) the zapyleniye of optics is higher than norm (a signal lower than norm).
2.8 The announcer makes automatic adjustment of sensitivity depending on distance between a radiator and a reflector. Adjustment is made at the switched-on 7 switch ("ADJUSTMENT/DR") - the situation "ADJUSTMENT".
2.9 The announcer has a programmable threshold and makes initial installation of a threshold of the operation gathered by switches "2, 3" ("THRESHOLD") on a payment of the announcer in compliance table 1.
Note: "+" - ON (is INCLUDED);
"-" - OFF (IS SWITCHED OFF).
2.10 The announcer to make installation of a code (change of the period of following of impulses in a pack and respectively change of duration of a pack) for an exception of mutual influence of the next announcers, the set 4 switch ("CODE") on a payment of the announcer. The 4 switch ("CODE") can be included or switched off, depending on the established code. In the next announcers codes have to be different.
2.11 Justified devices of the announcer allow to change a tilt angle of an optical axis of a beam in the vertical plane within ±10 ° and horizontal shift within ±20 °.
2.12 The announcer keeps working capacity at influence of background illumination of 12000 lx.
2.13 The built-in photodetector and the remote control LUCH-1/LUCh-3 (PDU LUCh-1/LUCh-3) enclosed in a set allows to control efficiency of the announcer at installation and operation:
- during the pressing and deduction during 15 from the button the TEST I for PDU happens testing of the announcer (for announcers to the installed CODE switch in situation OFF off) - on the announcer the FIRE mode is set and then the announcer comes back to the DR on duty mode
- during the pressing and deduction during 15 from the button the TEST II for PDU happens testing of the announcer (for announcers to the installed CODE switch in situation ON incl.) - on the announcer the FIRE mode is set and then the announcer comes back to the Other on duty mode.
2.14 The average time of a time between failures of the announcer in the mode on duty, not less than 60000 h.
2.15 Average service life - not less than 10 years.
2.16 Overall dimensions of the announcer - 102,5х152,5х70 mm.
2.17 The mass of the announcer - 0,75 kg.
2.18 Overall dimensions of reflectors:
- BIRYu of 01.303.08.200 - 110х110х2,5 mm;
- BIRYu 01.303.08.200-01 - 220х220х2,5 mm.