- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Geomat price to buy wholesale from Prizvoditel Russia
An anti - erosion geomat is a three - dimensional waterproof structure, for the creation of which special polymeric materials are used.
Due to its structure, the geomat is highly resistant to chemical and physical influences, which allows it to reliably strengthen any type of soil.
Their main purpose is to prevent wind and water erosion and, as a result, soil sliding on various slopes and slopes.
Most often, geomats are used for:
- Strengthening the slopes of dams, dams;
- For road construction on unstable soils or in a place with increased meteorological activity;
- On slopes or slopes to avoid erosion;
- During landscaping;
- In the agricultural sector;
- For the purpose of leveling large construction sites;
- To prevent soil erosion on the banks of water bodies;
- When landscaping surfaces
Terms of delivery: FCA, EXW (and others as agreed with the customer)
Form of payment: 100% advance payment.
- Smooth geomembrane made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane textured from HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane thermally bonded to textiles made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Drainage geocomposite (hydromat)
- Volumetric geogrid
- Road grid.