Anticorrosive sheeting TITAN 2
- 150 RUB/kg. - from 500 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandТитан 2
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Protective functionsWater-resistant
The family of the materials TITAN 2 is intended for formation of a protective and waterproofing covering on various surfaces which drawing, is carried out by means of the serial equipment for an airless dusting.
Represents the two - component polyurethane structure made on a blokspolimerny basis with addition of the special active additives improving technological and operational indicators of a sheeting.
All compositions of the TITAN put with the special equipment used for a dusting of zishchatny
All materials of the TITAN series are applied with the serial equipment intended for work with polimochevinny and polyurethane structures.
The TITAN is delivered in the form of TWO components, with a proportional expense of 50% for 50% .
The TITAN - a habitual way of drawing, the checked equipment, BUT - with the best properties and the smaller price!
The TITAN - family of the synthetic polymeric napylyaemy materials developed and which are let out on own production "GOODWILL" in St. Petersburg.
Represents two - component composition of polyurethane block copolymers, giving to a ready covering unique strength, adhesive and plastic characteristics.
All types of material are characterized by the high speed of hardening (of 6 seconds) at which transition of material to a firm state happens without release of volatiles that allows to work with an elastomer in the wide range of temperatures and any humidity.
All materials of this type are applied by means of the serial equipment of a dusting – similar applied to work with polimochevinny products. Use of a method of a dusting allows to reach the high speed of work (1000 m – 1500 m for a shift) at low labor costs (forces of crew from 2 - 3 people).
Main advantages of the TITAN family:
- High speed of work – to 1000 m a day, forces of 1 crew from 2 - 3 people;
- Wide temperature range of operation: from - 60 ° C to + 230os;
- Excellent adhesion to any bases: 7,5 – 10 MPas;
- High durability of a ready covering: from 50 A to 90 A on Shora;
- High elasticity of a covering: module of stretching from 100 to 700% ;
- High resistance on a gap: to 50 MPas;
- High water tightness of a ready covering: water absorption of 0,1% ;
- High chemical resistance to solutions of acids, alkalis, salts:
- High resistance to oil processing products: to the oxidized and unoxidized hydrocarbons, solvents;
- High abrasive resistance of a ready covering;
- High resistance to UF - radiation;
- Is issued in wide color scale.
- Jellification time: from 2 to 6 seconds
- Hardening time: from 6 to 30 seconds
- Time of the beginning of operation (pedestrian loadings) - 1 hour Tensile strength: 40 – 50 MPas
- Hardness on Shora (And): 50 – 90
- Lengthening to a gap: 100% - 700%
- Water absorption - no more than 0,1% - 0,6% in 24 hours Water tightness under pressure of 0,3 MPas - full Heat resistance - not less + 200os
- Vitrification temperature - 80 ° C
- Flexibility - lack of cracks to - 75 ° C
- Adhesion to concrete: 4,1 – 5,5 N/mm2
- Adhesion to steel: 5,9 – 6,3 N/mm
The main differences the TITAN from widespread polimochevinny structures:
- Low requirements to preliminary preparation of a surface of the basis; as a rule, application of primers is not required;
- High actual elasticity of a ready covering;
- Low admissible temperature limit of work: to - 15 ° C;
- Existence in a product series with the best strength characteristics and wear resistance - TITAN - Rock - optimized for floor coverings with severe conditions of operation;
- The possibility of the order of small parties of a product – from 400 kg, a product is completely made in Russia;
- More competitive price, at high and always identical quality.
The recommended equipment for drawing the TITAN of ll
The equipment for drawing structures on the basis of hybrids and Graco Reactor E - XP1 polyurea the Equipment for drawing structures on the basis of hybrids and Graco Reactor E - XP2 polyurea the Equipment for drawing structures on the basis of hybrids and Graco Reactor H - XP2 polyurea the Equipment for drawing structures on the basis of hybrids and Graco Reactor H - XP3 polyurea