- ManufacturerАгроБалт трейд
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
TU 9296 - 001 - 96154179 - 2009
State certificate registration No. PVR - 2 - 3.0 / 02574
Indications for use:
- prevention of chronic, subclinical mycotoxicosis;
- accelerating the elimination of mycotoxins from the body;
- normalization of energy metabolism in animals;
- increasing the immune status and resistance to stress;
- diarrhea of various etiologies;
- increasing productivity;
- improving the quality of livestock and poultry products
The mechanism of action of AMIGO is complex, determined by the presence of components that are complete analogs of natural metabolites, as well as natural adsorbents.
The AMIGO feed additive binds and removes mycotoxins - aflatoxin B1, ochratoxin A, T - 2 toxin, DON, zearalenone, fumonisins and others.
AMIGO promotes the elimination of mycotoxins from feed, weakens their effect and accelerates the elimination of residues from the body.
AMIGO restores the efficiency of energy metabolism, disturbed due to technological stress, vaccinations, and participates in the normalization of protein metabolism.
AMIGO increases the immune status of the animal, the natural resistance of the body, which contributes to the safety of the livestock of farm animals.
AMIGO provides improved vaccine efficacy.
AMIGO stops feed diarrhea.
As a result of the use of AMIGO, the efficiency of feed use increases, the growth rates increase, the productivity of farm animals and birds is restored and increased, and the quality of products is improved.
AMIGO components do not accumulate in the body of animals and birds. The products of farm animals and poultry can be used for food purposes without restrictions.
Input rate and method of application:
The feed additive is intended for use for all age groups of cattle in the following dosage:
- for prophylactic purposes: for cows and heifers - 200 - 700 g / head / day (in the treatment of 700 - 1500 g / head / day); for calves - 50 - 150 g / bird / day
- if necessary: for cattle - from 300 to 700 g per head per day for 3 - 5 days
THE ADDITIVE IS STABLE IN THE COMPOSITION OF FEED AND PREMIX AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER FEED COMPONENTS
PACKAGING 20 kg
Expiration date 12 months
Storage conditions: store packed in a dry warehouse at temperatures from 0 ° C to 30 ° C