- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Automatic apparatus Lintel ATV - 21 for determining the flash point in a closed crucible buy wholesale price from a manufacturer in Russia
Availability of the CE certificate.
- GOST R EN ISO 2719
- GOST ISO 2719
- GOST 6356
- ISO 2719
- ASTM D93
- GOST 9287
- The Lintel ATV - 21 apparatus provides complete automation of the testing process. Preset test programs. Each test program contains a standard and test parameters. Thus, when choosing a program, all the necessary parameters and test conditions are set and maintained automatically.
- Unique design of built - in electric spark ignition - no open flame, no risk of fire in the laboratory. The accuracy of determining the flash point with electric spark ignition does not differ from devices with gas ignition.
- Test logging provides storage for up to 100 test results and 100 latest graphs.
- Integration with the LinteL Link data collection system allows the collection and transmission of laboratory test results from the apparatus to a personal computer via wireless communication. Integration with the laboratory information system Lintel LIS, provides comprehensive automation of laboratory activities.
- Automatic mixing of the sample and programmed increase in the temperature of the product at a predetermined rate.
- Possibility to enable product preheating to reduce test time for products with a high flash point.
- Calculation of the average value of the flash point.
- Convenient intuitive menu for selection of the analysis program, navigation in the test log, diagnostics and device settings.
- Automatic correction for barometric pressure in the range from 630 to 810 mmHg. Art.
- Complete self - diagnosis system with indication of the causes of malfunctions on the display.
- Stopping the test process at the end of the analysis with sound signaling.
- The color LCD touch screen is used both as an input (keyboard) and information output device.
- The ability to update the software of the device remotely.
- Carrying out an "Express" test for products with an unknown flash point.
- This device can be used to control the quality of vegetable oils.
|Flash point range||Automatic flash detection in the temperature range from + 12 to + 370 ° C|
|Heat||Automatic heating of the product and maintaining the heating rate in accordance with the selected test program|
|Setting fire||Automatic ignition by means of an electric spark of controlled power to fully simulate a gas ball with a diameter of 4 mm|
|Mixer||The stirring speed matches the requirements of the selected test program and is automatically maintained|
|Product||Flash point range, ºС||Repeatability r, ºС||Reproducibility R, ºС|
GOST R EN ISO 2719 METHOD A
GOST ISO 2719 METHOD A
ISO 2719 METHOD A
ASTM D93 METHOD A
|Paints and varnishes||-||1.5||-|
|Distillates and fresh lubricating oils||from 40 to 250||0.029X a)||0.071X a)|
GOST R EN ISO 2719 METHOD B
GOST ISO 2719 METHOD B
ISO 2719 METHOD B
ASTM D93 METHOD B
|Residual fuels and liquefied bitumen||from 40 to 110||2.0||6.0|
|Waste lubricating oils||from 170 to 210||5.0||16.0|
|Liquids prone to skin formation; liquids with suspended solids, highly viscous products||-||5.0||10.0|
|Petroleum products||up to 104||2.0||4.0|
|Vegetable oils||from 150 to 250||3.0||-|
|Power consumption||no more than 750 W (in the test preparation mode, no more than 120 W)|
|Apparatus dimensions (with installed crucible)||420х310х455 mm, (width x height x depth)|
|Machine weight||no more than 15 kg|
|Ambient temperature||from 10 to 35 ° C|
|Relative humidity at + 25 ° С||no more than 80%|
|Supply voltage||198 to 242 V|
|Power supply frequency||49 to 51 Hz|
|Life time||6 years, no more than 15,000 hours|
|Warranty period of operation||1 year, no more than 2,500 hours|
|electrical safety||Differential circuit breaker to prevent electric shock to the user and damage to the machine due to short circuit|
|Fire safety||If the readings of the digital temperature meter exceeded plus 395 ° C, or 28 spark tests were carried out, the test process stops, while the device gives an intermittent sound signal and an error message is displayed on the display. When the test is stopped, the heating is turned off.|
|Sound accompaniment||Sound signal at the end of the test, detection of a malfunction|
|Diagnostics and configuration||Built - in algorithms for self - diagnostics and settings, notifying users about the causes of malfunctions|
|Lintel ATV - 21 device||1 PC.|
|Crucible with lid||2 pcs.|
|Certification program and methodology||1 PC.|
Recommended Equipment for Qualification (not included in the delivery set)
The measuring instruments used for certification must pass state verification in accordance with GOST 8.513 - 84 and have a verification certificate (protocols, stamps) with an unexpired validity period.
The measuring instruments recommended * for use in the certification of the apparatus are given in the table
|Product name||Measurement limits||Accuracy class||Appointment||Standards|
SOSpr - 2b - 2 - 000
(1 - 60) s
(1 - 60) min
± 1.8 s in 60 min
Checking the timing
TU 25 - 1894.003 - 90
Barometer M - 67
from 610 to 790 mm Hg Art.
± 0.8 mmHg Art.
Checking the atmospheric pressure sensor
TU 25 - 04 - 1797 - 75
* Instead of the indicated measuring instruments, it is allowed to use other similar means that ensure the measurement of the corresponding parameters with the required accuracy.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Manufacturer: JSC BSKB Neftekhimavtomatika is one of the leading enterprises in Russia for the production and development of automatic devices for quality control of various types of products: fuels, oils, lubricants, bitumen and bitumen materials, catalysts, asphalt concrete, geotextile materials and others. The devices are manufactured under the LinteL trademark and implement test methods in accordance with: ASTM, EN, ISO, GOSTs of the Russian Federation and the CIS.
- Laboratory automation
- Quality control of GEOTEXTILE
- ASPHALT CONCRETE quality control
- BITUMEN QUALITY CONTROL
- Quality control LUBRICANTS
- FUEL quality control
- Quality control of CATALYSTS
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT