- Country of manufactureRussia
- KindBasalt wool
The basalt cardboard of TU 95.2691-98 is modern effective and at the same time inexpensive heat insulator.
It is made of rocks of basalt group – from fire-resistant basalt fiber with addition of inorganic binding substance.
The cardboard basalt is delivered by sheets BVTM-PM 1250 x 600 x 10 mm and BVTM-K 1250 x 600 x 5 mm.
- processing of sites of the various thermal equipment, sensitive to temperature;
- isolation of electric furnaces;
- isolation of mixers, ladles, thermoboxes and stores of all types;
- isolation thermo - and heating furnaces;
- general isolation of pipelines;
- it is used in insulating layers of gas flues and air-heating devices;
- isolation of coppers, coppers utilizers, gates, doors;
- mechanical engineering, shipbuilding;
- insulating laying, screens, inserts are used;
- the basalt cardboard is also used at heat insulation of various household equipment of coppers, heaters, gas heating devices.