- 117080.05 RUB/pcs - from 2 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandКиевский завод ПТО
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Maximum load16 Ton
One-beam bridge crane (frame crane) - one of types of bridge crane which is widely used in all industries. The basic purpose of frame crane is performance of handling, hoisting-and-transport and installation works in industrial production, at the repair and service shops, warehouses, at service of technical rooms.
LLC PTO Kiev Plant makes frame cranes according to the following requirements:
- NPAOP 0.00-1.01-07 of "Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of luffing cranes";
- TU U 29.2-21674530-008:2005 "Basic single-beam cranes to 20 tons"
- TU U 29.2-21674530-017:2006 "Suspended single-beam cranes to 20 tons"
- GOST 7890-93 "One-beam bridge cranes suspended. Specifications"
Is included in the standard package:
- rope pulley of production PodemCrane (Bulgaria)
- flying bridge: beam box-shaped welded design, M,HEA sreiya beam
- end beams of production PodemCrane (Bulgaria)
- motor reducers of movement of the crane
- electric equipment
- terminal switches of the course of hoist and crane
- Festoon current lead
- control of the crane from floor or duplicative radio control
Specialists of our company with pleasure will help with selection of products interesting you.