Technical characteristics of plywood wood beam for timbering:
- standard length-1,5; 2,0; 2,5; 3,0; 3,3; 3,6; 4,0; 6,0 m (any additional sizes under the specific project or at the request of the customer are possible);
- height - 200 mm;
- flange width - 80 mm;
- shelf thickness - 40 mm;
- thickness of rack (plywood) - 32 mm;
- depth of insert of tooth of plywood - 12 mm;
- width of shoulder of the shelf - 24 mm;
- weight - 5,5 kg/m;
- bending resistance is 429,0 kN • sq.m;
- admissible moment of flexion of M = 5,0 kN • m;
- admissible lateral force of Q =11,0 kN.
Advantages of beam plywood and wooden for timbering:
- the reliable finger joint of vertical plywood with regiments of beam is glued by several layers, at the expense of it splitting of bar is excluded;
- the FSF high-quality plywood impregnated with special pitch does it reliable and stable in application;
- application of beam for timbering with its big bearing capacity considerably reduces quantity of truss posts that reduces quantity of parts for mounting and demontazhaopalubk therefore expenses of working hours decrease and efficiency of construction increases;
- the beam for timbering has high bearing capacity and big can be mounted in flights are long without such defects as bend, shrinkage and cracks;
- the bar, with a section of 40 x 80 mm gives stability and gives the chance of blockage of nails;
- delivery of beam for timbering with plastic tips is possible that it protects its end faces from damages at blows and falling;
- the high weight strength allows to use beam in long flights when mounting;
- perhaps repeated use of beam for timbering on construction object.
Stability of form of beam and durability have been proved by bench tests and checked in practice in long-term tests and severe climatic conditions. Characteristics of beam for timbering are confirmed by certificates of quality and conform to requirements of GOST P 52085-2003.