- Country of manufactureRussia
The cost of products is calculated individually, depending on the configuration, equipment configuration and customer requirements. The indicated cost of the equipment is given taking into account the minimum optimal configuration that was ever ordered from our company.The grooved belt conveyor is designed to move MSW in a horizontal plane or from one level to another. the cross section of the grooved conveyor belt has the form of a concave line, which ensures stable movement of the belt on long conveyors.
|Conveyor speed||0.1 - 0.5 m / s|
|Maximum allowable distributed mass of MSW per running meter of conveyor||up to 150 kg / l. m.|
|Maximum conveyor capacity||up to 50 t / h|
|Conveyor width working||900 mm|
|Power consumption||3 kW|
|Support on the workshop floor (foundation required)||without foundation|
In the belt conveyor produced by the Megalion group of companies, the traction and load - carrying body is a multilayer rubber - fabric belt 8 - 10 mm thick.
The belt conveyor is a collapsible metal structure, consisting of welded sections, fastened to each other by bolted joints. At the head of the conveyor there is a drive drum driven by a cylindrical - conical gear motor. A tension drum is located at the tail end of the conveyor.
The drums are looped around by an endless belt sliding along the upper smooth rollers and resting on the lower rollers with discs.
In working position, the conveyor is supported by several support legs, the number of which depends on the length of the conveyor itself.
When the geared motor is switched on, the torque is transmitted to the drive drum of the belt conveyor. This, in turn, sets in motion a conveyor belt, onto which the transported material is fed and moved.
Features of the conveyor belts of the Megalion group of companies:
- Painting is carried out with polyurethane paint in two layers. The applied coating possesses high anti - corrosion properties, resistance to weathering, sea and fresh water. The formed coating allows equipment to be washed using high - pressure systems of the "Karcher" type, does not fade under the influence of UV radiation.
- Conveyor sides are bent with welded reinforcement ribs.
- The carrying support of the belt - the roller support - significantly reduces the wear of the belt on the back side, facilitates operation in the cold season.
- Cylinder - conical reducers. Production - Italy
- The surface of the tape is smooth or chevron.
- ASAHY bearing units - Japan or similar.
- The presence of cleaning devices for the outer and inner surfaces of the belt.
- In the manufacture, 09G2S steel, resistant to low temperatures, is used.