- Country of manufactureRussia
The cost of products is calculated individually, depending on the configuration, equipment configuration and customer requirements. The indicated cost of the equipment is given taking into account the minimum optimal configuration that was ever ordered from our company.The sorting belt conveyor is designed to move MSW in a horizontal plane along the sorters, which select useful fractions of recyclable materials.
|Conveyor speed||0.1 - 0.5 m / s|
|Maximum allowable distributed mass of MSW per running meter of conveyor||up to 150 kg / l. m.|
|Maximum conveyor capacity||up to 50 t / h|
|Conveyor width working||1100 mm|
|Power consumption||4 kW|
|Support on the workshop floor (foundation required)||without foundation|
In the belt conveyor produced by the Megalion group of companies, the traction and load - carrying body is a multilayer rubber - fabric belt with a thickness of 8 - 10 mm.
The belt conveyor is a collapsible metal structure, consisting of welded sections, fastened to each other by bolted joints. At the head of the conveyor there is a drive drum driven by a cylindrical - conical gear motor. A tension drum is located at the tail end of the conveyor.
The drums are looped around by an endless belt sliding along the upper smooth rollers and resting on the lower rollers with discs. The ends of the tape are fastened with a lock connection.
When the geared motor is switched on, the torque is transmitted to the drive drum. That, in turn, sets in motion a conveyor belt, to which the transported material is fed and further moves.
Features of the conveyor belts of the Megalion group of companies:
- Painting is carried out with polyurethane paint in two layers. The applied coating possesses high anti - corrosion properties, resistance to weathering, sea and fresh water. The formed coating allows equipment to be washed using high - pressure systems of the "Karcher" type, does not fade under the influence of UV radiation.
- Conveyor sides are bent with welded reinforcement ribs.
- The carrying support of the belt - the roller support - significantly reduces the wear of the belt on the back side, facilitates operation in the cold season.
- Cylinder - conical reducers. Production - Italy
- ASAHY bearing units - Japan or similar.
- The presence of cleaning devices for the outer and inner surfaces of the belt.
- In the manufacture of the conveyor, 09G2S steel, resistant to low temperatures, is used.
- The supporting structure is made of bent sheet metal with a complex profile with reinforcement elements between two parallel sides (such a structure has high strength and does not experience deformation due to belt tension).
- The sides of the conveyor are closed, which excludes the possibility of elements of workers' clothing entering and, therefore, increases the safety of personnel.
- The drive drum is rubberized, with a specific (barrel - shaped) shell configuration, which ensures alignment in the center of the main belt.
- Side sealing of the working width of the conveyor is a belt with specific pressure plates that provide the minimum required coefficient of adhesion of the seal to the main belt.
- Support of the belt at the receiving section of the conveyor - shock - absorbing rollers with an interval of no more than 200 mm.
- Cleaning near - drive device - scraper, self - tightening with quick - release cestilene.
- Protection against accidents in the area of the drive section - a closed - type unit with quick - detachable protective covers.