Free shipping across Yekaterinburg at the order from 5000 rubles. Delivery at a smaller order value makes 100 rubles, to the remote areas - 250 rubles.Block of emergency supply prednaznachendlya luminescent lamps of T8 36W battery: 6V 2500mAh, weight is 0,6 kg. Time of emergency work - 90 minutes. Blocks of emergency supply allow to ensure autonomous functioning of the emergency lamp. BAP supports work of a luminescent lamp of the lamp with a power from 6 to 58 W within several hours. At the same time brightness of a lamp decreases. The block of emergency supply consists of several elements - from the puskoreguliruyushchy device and NiCd of the rechargeable battery.
The block of emergency supply Pelastus can be used in lamps both with electronic, and with electromagnetic ballast.
It is intended for installation in luminescent sources of illumination of T8 with the electronic stabilizer or the electromagnetic reactor, and also in case of compact luminescent lamps with the electronic stabilizer.
Characteristic of the emergency module:
- Automatic switching between network and emergency supply of lighting;
- The LED diode signaling an emergency condition of the module;
- Protection against the full category of the accumulator;
- Small sizes and simple installation.
Specifications of the block of emergency supply:
- Tension: 230V/50-60Hz;
- Power limit: 36W;
- Environment temperature: 0 °-+55 °C;
- Working temperature: 0 °-+70 °C;
- The high-temperature Ni-CD HT accumulators which are not demanding preservation;
- Accumulator tension: 6V;
- Capacity: 2.5 Ach;
- Charging current: 0,1 A;
- Power supply of the module: 2W;
- Food time: 24 h;
- Working frequency of the module: 25 kHz-30 of kHz;
- Section of wires of food: 0,5 - 1,5 mm2
Installation and operation of the block of emergency supply:
- In a storage time the accumulator has to be switched-off from the module;
- Tension of one element of the accumulator should not be lower than 1,2V;
- The accumulator has to be charged with at least 24 h;
- The accumulator should be changed in 4 years;
- For ensuring the correct operation of its accumulator it is necessary to formatizirovat completely (after 24 hours of charging it should be discharged completely and to repeat the specified actions 3 times);