- Country of manufactureUnited States
Productivity from 1/3 to 55 metric tons.
- Last forging, training and holiday, with pins from an alloy.
- The limit of working loading is put on each connecting bracket.
- Goryacheotsinkovanny or having a natural color.
- With the indication of fatigue.
- Connecting brackets can be delivered with certificates
carrying out testing according to
certain standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds
or other certificates. Price of testings
and certifications can be requested at the time of the order.
- Brackets passed training and holiday and correspond to percussions
to requirements of DNV of 42 J at –20 C.
- The sizes 1/2t – 25t correspond to operational
to characteristics of EN13889:2003
- Products of Crosby conform to all requirements of ASME B30.26
or even have the best characteristics, including requirements
to identification, tensile properties, safety coefficient,
to permissible load and temperature requirements Important,
that products of Crosby correspond to other critical
to ekstpluatatsionny requirements, including fatigue
durability, shock properties and traceability
material, not mentioned in ASME B30.26.
NOTE: The maximum permissible load is 2,0 times higher than a limit of working loading.
The minimum strength is 6 times higher than a limit of working loading.