Brightening additive for zinc electrolyte CB (glossy coating)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Gloss - forming additive for zinc electrolyte CB (shiny coating) buy wholesale price manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003
Brightening additive CB, designed to work in an alkaline cyanide - free electrolyte of the composition:
- NaOH (80 - 130) g / l;
- ZnO (6 - 15) g / l;
- CB additive (3 - 4) g / l.
CB additive - used for protective and decorative zinc plating with a coating thickness of 10 - 15 microns.
- better gloss of the coating than CPB;
- greater resistance to dirt;
- ease of wastewater treatment from zinc salts by simple neutralization.
The electrolyte with CB additive can withstand overheating up to 50 - 55 0С.
Coating characteristics according to TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003.
Unclarified coating - yellow - gray, moderately shiny sediment throughout the plate; clarified coating - bluish shiny sediment throughout the plate, slight dullness and vertical stripes in the range of current density 0.2 - 0.6 A / dm2 are allowed.
It is recommended to use CB additive when high decorative properties of the coating are required, increased resistance to dirt in combination with high scattering power (70 - 90% ) and the need for dehydration at a coating thickness of 10 - 15 microns.
The low effective concentration of the CB additive in combination with high stability in an alkaline medium leads to a very low consumption (3 - 6 g per 1 m2 of coating with a thickness of 9 microns), which is determined to a greater extent by the entrainment of the electrolyte and the purity of the reagents used.
The CB additive is compatible and interchangeable with the additives NBTs, Ts1B, A1DM, TsKN - 01 and other analogs. A smooth transition from one additive to another is possible without changing the electrolyte.
The combination of performance characteristics and low cost of the additive make zincate electrolyte the cheapest and most promising for replacing cyanide (highly toxic) and weakly acidic (with low scattering ability and environmentally hazardous) electrolytes.
The CB additive belongs to low - hazard substances (hazard class 4) .
The company produces:
Reagents for the oil industry and drilling
- LPE series bactericidal preparations: LPE - 11, LPE - 32
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion inhibitor "Poisk"
Reagents for the protection of water circulation systems
- Complex action reagent LET - 321
- Cationic flocculants
- Flocculant LPE - 33 with bactericidal properties
- Flocculant VPK - 10B
Chemical products for electroplating materials
- Brightening additives for alkaline (zincate) electrolyte: CM, CPB, TsB, TsVB
- Brightening additive for nickel plating electrolyte NB - 2
- Brightening additives for weakly acidic galvanizing electrolytes: КЦ - 1А, КЦ - 2А
- Passivating composition RPC - 2K
- Passivating composition BPC - 5
- Composition for degreasing and etching OT - 1
- CK Cleansing Supplement - 1
- Fatting compositions for the leather industry
- Elastin (m. N, D, O, E, N - 52)
- Primer GPB - 1
- Varnish BT - 5100