Brightening additive for zinc electrolyte CM (matte finish)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Gloss - forming additive for zincate electrolyte CM (matte finish) buy wholesale price manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003
The brightening additive CM is intended for operation in an alkaline cyanide - free electrolyte of the following composition:
- NaOH (80 - 130) g / l;
- ZnO (6 - 15) g / l;
- CM additive (3 - 4) g / l.
CM additive provides:
- high scattering power of the electrolyte (70 - 90% );
- work in a wide range of current densities (from 0.2 to 25 A / dm2);
- obtaining protective, matte coatings with high plasticity, the thickness of the coating can reach 50 microns or more;
- ease of dehydration and high adhesion to the base;
- ease of purification of waste water from zinc salts by simple neutralization.
The electrolyte with the addition of CM can withstand overheating up to 50 - 55 0С.
Coating characteristics according to TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003:
- Unclarified coating - gray sediment throughout the plate; the clarified coating is a light - matte sediment throughout the plate, darkening is allowed at low current densities - 0.2 - 0.6 A / dm2.
- It is recommended to use the CM additive for galvanizing for painting, if it is necessary to deeply dehydrate or apply a zinc coating of considerable thickness, as well as if the coating does not have significant requirements for decorative properties.
- The low effective concentration of CM additive in combination with high stability in an alkaline medium leads to a very low consumption (3 - 6 g per 1 m2 of coating with a thickness of 9 microns), which is determined to a greater extent by the removal of the electrolyte and the purity of the reagents used.
- CM additive is compatible and interchangeable with additives NBTs, Ts1B, A1DM, TsKN - 01 and other analogues. A smooth transition from one additive to another is possible without changing the electrolyte.
- The combination of performance characteristics and low cost of the additive make zincate electrolyte the cheapest and most promising for replacing cyanide (highly toxic) and weakly acidic (with low scattering ability and environmentally hazardous) electrolytes.
- CM additive belongs to low - hazard substances (hazard class 4).
The company produces:
Reagents for the oil industry and drilling
- LPE series bactericidal preparations: LPE - 11, LPE - 32
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion inhibitor "Poisk"
Reagents for the protection of water circulation systems
- Complex action reagent LET - 321
- Cationic flocculants
- Flocculant LPE - 33 with bactericidal properties
- Flocculant VPK - 10B
Chemical products for electroplating materials
- Brightening additives for alkaline (zincate) electrolyte: CM, CPB, TsB, TsVB
- Brightening additive for nickel plating electrolyte NB - 2
- Brightening additives for weakly acidic galvanizing electrolytes: КЦ - 1А, КЦ - 2А
- Passivating composition RPC - 2K
- Passivating composition BPC - 5
- Composition for degreasing and etching OT - 1
- CK Cleansing Supplement - 1
- Fatting compositions for the leather industry
- Elastin (m. N, D, O, E, N - 52)
- Primer GPB - 1
- Varnish BT - 5100