- Country of manufactureRussia
Terms of delivery: (FCA, EXW and others as agreed with the customer)
Payment Terms: Advance payment, partial payment, letter of credit
Special vehicle equipment:
Superstructure with places for laying and fastening the manifold assemblies and parts;
Detachable boxes and racks with places for laying and fastening assemblies and parts manifold with eyelets for lifting;
Frame for laying and fastening assembled parts manifold;
Kranomanipulyatornaya unit (CMU) f. UNIC events. UR - V 504 with rope suspension hook:
- CMU actuated valve, bistable;
- CMU capacity - max. 3030 kg Reach 4.1 m;
- the working range - from 0.67 to 10.60 m;
- boom length - from 3.57 to 10.84 m;
- Speed Range - 360 degrees without limitation;
A ladder (in front of the left side of the superstructure) for access to the vehicle platform;
Two ladders (in the rear part of the superstructure on both sides) for access to the CMU control pad;
A ladder (in the middle part of the superstructure on the right side) to access a car platform with a handrail, a hydraulic drive mechanism for lifting - lowering, with reinforced attachment;
Hydraulic cable reel.
Currently SpetsAvto East Group releases: Forestry machinery; trubovoznuyu technique; tipper technique; trawls of various types; chassis for the installation of the equipment and containers; special equipment; tanks; farm machinery.
Scope of activity CAB Group also includes the following services:
- manufacture of non - standard products and equipment;
- manufacturing of metal;
- metallozagotovka: plasma cutting, bending, cutting, drilling;
- metalworking: turning, milling, planing, grinding;
- shotblasting large products (camera 6h14 m);
- painting large products (camera 6h14 m);
- cleaning machinery (size 20x15 m, 1 post for passenger cars, 2 trucks for door height up to 4 m);
- repair of trucks;
- transportation of oversized cargo;
- cargo handling;
- transportation by rail from Tyumen documents.
Production facilities meet the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001 - 2015 (ISO 9001 - 2015).