- BrandМакил плюс
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Volume of loading70 m³
- Type of dryerConvective drying
The drying SKD - 70 complex on wood residue with the UVN - 250 heatgenerator.
The drying complex is intended for converted timber drying by one - time loading of drying tunnel of 70 computer - controlled cubic meters, autonomous heat supply from the UVN heatunit.
The heat carrier is heated air which moves in drying tunnel from the heatunit the fan.
The drying tunnel represents modular and combined steel structure with possibility of moving to other place. The framework consists of the profile elements covered after assembly with two layers of heat - resistant paint on bituminous and polymeric basis of "Autokrin - 177" (anticorrosive mixture), working range of temperatures of - 20 °C to + 150 °C.
As wall and roofing elements are used sandwich panel with mineral - cotton heater density 110kg/m3. Wall and roofing panels have facings. Outside facings of panels are covered with polyester enamel. Class of fire resistance of the EI 60 panels that corresponds for outside walls of the I degree of fire resistance of buildings.
The modular design allows to join additional modules that expands possibilities of complex and significantly reduces the cost of the modernized complex. Camera gate - hermetic, recoil on rail with use of the mechanism of disclosure.
Between the camera and furnace compartment where the UVN heatunit is placed, there is door for service of the camera during drying cycle.
The thermoprotected axial reverse fans providing optimum necessary speed of movement of air through lumber pile are installed in the camera SKD.
The ventilating system of giving and distribution of the heat carrier consists from: the forcing fan, axial reverse fans fixed on frame under drop ceiling, systems of forced - air and exhaust air ducts.
As fuel for the heatunit serves woodworking waste (sawdust, bark, cuts, dead wood up to 2,5 m long, firewood), peat, etc. Preliminary crushing, sorting, and other preparation of fuel is not required. Fuel can move in fire chamber in the mixed look, even with high humidity degree (to 65% ) without preliminary predrying. Installation is simple in service and is reliable in work, allows to utilize waste and to reduce cost value of converted timber drying. Loading - manual.
The automatic control system of wood drying is made of the controller's modules. As a part of system there are 4 sensors of sawn timber moisture content, one sensor of temperature, 1 sensor of equilibrium moisture. The software of system allows to carry out drying of different breeds and assortments of wood (fir - tree, pine, oak, birch, larch). Control and control of work of the equipment is exercised of system of Nigos Elektronik automatic equipment. Active control of final sawn timber moisture content - to 7% , and management is made on average value of humidity.
Along with active control and program regulation of process of drying, the system of automatic control exercises control of condition of the equipment and provides the accident - free mode of operation of installation. The system has three operating modes: automatic, semi - automatic, manual.
The drying complex is delivered in the form of separate blocks and nodes, and gathers on in advance prepared base. The base is made by the Customer according to drawings of the Supplier.
Advantages of use of complex:
The drying tunnel as combined design, in combination with the UVN heatgenerator has a number of advantages to the Customer, gives positive effect on time and finance:
- completeness of delivery (camera + heatgenerator) and coherence of binding to the heatgenerator, lack of problems with design;
- autonomous working hours of system, lack of heating systems;
- high maintainability in use;
- compactness of placement of the capital and service equipment;
- fast mounting of the camera from frame modules; possibility of dismantle and transfer on other prepared base;
- universality of complex (large production and small workshop) with possibility of creation of SK of bigger productivity, staging of creation;
- the minimum costs of fuel with simultaneous salvage;
- high degree of heat insulation of the camera in general, tightness of the warmed recoil or oar gate, the minimum power of heatsource;
- fast warming up up to the necessary temperature, min of heatlosses through designs;
- the drying agent and the heat carrier - hot air, i. e. lack of intermediate heat carriers and lack of additional heatlosses and devices of heating;
- hypodispersion of air heatflow on camera volume due to rational placement centrifugal and reverse axial fans;
- simplicity of service, ease of handling;
- possibility of drying at any modes of drying, including soft and delicate;
- min of the consumed electric power;
- lack of need of registration for bodies of the Promatomnadzor (Gosgortekhnadzor).
The guarantee - 1 year, is provided post warranty service.