The machine is designed for sealing PET bottles (0.25 - 2L) with a plastic screw cap.
The plant is part of a set of equipment for packaging soft drinks into bottles.
Manufactured in UHL climatic design. Location category 4 in accordance with GOST 15150 - 69 and is designed for operation at temperatures from + 5 ° C to + 40 ° C.
- A wide range of types of closable bottles;
- Possibility of sealing various types of caps thanks to an easily replaceable head;
- Reliable and gentle sealing of containers thanks to the Camozzi pneumatic system;
- The ability to adjust the twist force;
- The ability to adjust the speed of the capper.
|Nominal productivity, bottle /hour||3000|
|Compressed air working pressure, MPa||0.6 - 0.8|
|Air consumption at a pressure of 0.6 - 0.8 MPa, l / min||50|
|Supply voltage, V||220|
|Power consumption, kW||0.2|
|Total weight, no more, kg||150|
|Overall dimensions, mm
Length (without conveyor section)
Height (without supports)
|Allowable scrap percentage, %||0.5|
Shipping form: FCA / EXW - RF (and others as agreed)
- Low pressure steam boilers
- Medium pressure steam boilers
- Thermo - packaging equipment
- Electric steam generators
- Mobile steam installations
- Equipment for filling lines
- Refrigeration equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Other equipment