Car special TBM KAMAZ 43502
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Car makeКамАЗ
Designed to stay brigades of maintenance and emergency response; equipped residential and cargo compartments separated by a partition. Body - closed vans type isothermal, two doors (doors arranged in the side of the housing and cargo compartments).
As the seat - bunk beds with soft cushions: the bottom is formed as a locker, the upper belt is suspended on the ceiling in the retracted position serves for the lower backrest lounger.
Doors - single, open outwards in the course of movement.
Windows - double, glazed tempered glass.
In the living compartment with a table, a sink, water tank, heater.
- Summary - from auxiliary fluid heater;
- Emergency - connecting the liquid of the engine cooling system to the main heating system.
natural - through windows with sliding windows and roof hatches;
- Forced by turbofan installed on the roof of the body salon.
Radio equipment - radio, intercom .
Description schematic drawing
|1. The chassis KAMAZ 43502
2. Finalization of the vehicle chassis:
- Finalization of the electrical chassis (power 24V selection)
- Setting the response bracket mounting box body
- Set up a connection element of the air heater "Planar"
- Laying emergency heating system of motor CO
- Retro - reflective markings cab and van
3. VCM on the rear panel van
4. Console lifting / lowering the spare wheel
5. subframe van
6. Van of sandwich panels (S = 60MM)
7. Manhole emergency ventilation fan
8. Emergency heating system of an internal combustion engine
9. Independent air heater «Planar - 4D"
10. The single - wing side door for access to the van, double window
glazing ( "stalenit")
11. The door alarm, window double glazing ( "stalenit")
|12. Lowered stair unit with hinged ladder
13. The ladder - a ladder
14. Wash with water tank
15. A window (glazing) with double glazing ( "triplex")
16. Intercom from the driver's cab
18. A locker with sleeping folding shelf
19. Table tilting
20. Shelf hinged sleeping 2
21. The local lighting Courtesy (24V)
22. The input illumination lamp (24B)
23. Fire extinguisher
24. Install fenders and mudguards
25. Installation of the van on the chassis
26. Chassis Accessories
- warning triangle
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- maintenance kit