Drums are cargo
Drum cargo ‑ an element of load-lifting and traction mechanisms which serves for winding of a traction rope of load-lifting mechanisms and is used on bridge cranes, and also in all types of winches (crane, shunting, assembly, etc.) and the assembly and traction mechanisms (ATM).
The Promservice makes the following types of crane drums:
- Drums with a multilayered navivka of a rope;
- Drums with a single-layer navivka of a rope;
- Drums with the left or right cutting of flutes.
|Installation of the cargo reel assembled: drum, cogwheel, shaft (LLC NPO Mostovik)||Installation of the reel of the crane assembled F 850 mm. Mm L-3390. (LLC NPO Mostovik)||Izgotovleniyebarabana of the crane F of 1860 mm. L-of 1820 mm. from the feedwell (LLC NPO Mostovik)|
The passport of a product including is issued for the made drums of cranes:
- operation manual,
- assembly drawing,
- copies of certificates on materials the products used at production,
- acts of monitoring procedure of welded seams (UZK),
- certificate on production certification of technology of welding (NAKS),
- permissions to application of Rostekhnadzor,
- on production the guarantee is provided.