The case is intended for smooth or direct launch and a stop of the fan or the smoke exhauster with the three-phase asynchronous electric motor (EM) with a short-circuited rotor and provides:
- in the START-UP of ChRP mode - smooth start-up of ED and automatic control of productivity of the fan or smoke exhauster by means of the frequency and adjustable electric drive (ChRP) in size of pressure or depression in a working zone;
- in the DIRECT START-UP mode - direct start-up of ED from a power line;
- in the mode "FEET" - power off of ED and ChRP;
- in any operating mode protective shutdown of ED at short circuit, at an overload on current, at break of a phase or a distortion of phase currents;
- restriction of pulse retension on input;
- possibility of indication of size of pressure;
- indication of inclusion of food of a case;light indication of emergency operation.