Optimum temperature for commercial growing 26 - 28 o C.
High planting density, high growth rate and the use of polycyclic technology (up to 6 cycles per year) allows to receive up to 1 ton of products per year from every three meters of area.
Therefore, in terms of per unit of product, catfish recirculating systems are the least expensive compared to installations for growing other aquatic organisms.
Composition of the technological project:
1. General description of the installation,
2. Description of the cultivation technology,
3. Accepted production standards,
4. Calculation of the parameters of the installation (RBO): the required amount of oxygen, the required amount of feed, water exchange, cyclogram of the movement of the livestock.
5. Description of the main sections of the installation.
6. Description of equipment and main units.
7. Feeding recommendations.
8. Recommendations on a choice of technological illumination.
9. The list of periodically carried out measures to keep areas of the workshop in working order (instruction to the fisherman).
- Shop area equipment layout drawings at the customer's premises.
- drawings of the main components.
- drawings of non - standard equipment.
- Scheme of pipe laying and installation of fish farming equipment piping for water supply/discharge and air aeration.
- specification of the incoming fish - farming equipment.