Cement analyzer volnodispersionny multichannel spectrometer of WDX200WDX-200, small multichannel X-ray fluorescent volnodispersionny spectrometer has 10 fixed light diffraction channels, at the same time analyzing 10 elements. These 10 elements randomly get out from Na to U according to requirements of the user. The tool is the ideal choice of quality control for large and medium-sized enterprises, is widely used in production of cement, steel, in powder metallurgy, the analysis of coal, oil, a kaolin, in the industry on environmental protection and so on. WDX-200 is created as the specialized highly cool analytical tool for application in the cement industry corresponding for problems of quality control and the element analysis. Each technical specification is created at the advanced level, meets modern international standards.
- The spectrometer is own development of the system of the X-ray fluorescent analysis according to requirements of creation of the DCS or QCX systems on OPC servers and OPC bases. The configuration can be changed to the QCS server.
- Spectrally analytical method, defines traces and corrects all ranges in real time that considerably improves reproducibility and convergence of the quantitative analysis. There are two ways of the qualitative analysis: a method of empirical coefficients and a method of theoretical coefficients on the basis of fundamental parameters. In a spectrometer the theoretical method which considerably reduces quantity of the required standard samples is used, and keeps the accuracy of the qualitative analysis.
- Processing of analytical data, linear interpolation and various correctional matrixes.
- Harakteristichny values can be calculated according to values of the analysis.
- The software allows to establish and change parameters.
- Timely conclusion of data of the analysis and drawing up reports.
- Full self-diagnostics
- Model: WDX200
- Accuracy of control of temperature of a chamber: installation of values 36 °C ± 0,1 °C.
- X-ray tube: 400W thin beryllium window of a x-ray tube of production by the Varian company. Rh the anode (replacement at will is possible)
- Source of a high voltage: 200W (50 KV 4 mA). Stability of tension given on a tube and current of a tube within 12 hours: it is better, than 005%.
- The measured elements: 10 any elements from Na to U.
- Detector: the proportional detector of gas plus the sealed proportional detector; 10 channels of the 1024-channel independent amplitude analyzer.
- Vacuum system: the independent pump station is easy in service. The greatest degree of vacuum is lower than 5 Pas.
- Stream in gas system: the stabilizer of density and speed of a stream with stability to ± 0,003 kPa.
- AC220V power supply: 1KVA AC food voltage stabilizer
- Analysis accuracy: ≤0.05%.
- Test time on one sample: (including time of preparation of a sample and pumping out by the pump) ≤3 - 5 minutes.
- Analytical software: There are two ways of the quantitative analysis: empirical method of coefficients and theoretical method of coefficients. As the method of detection of ranges isolzutsya, reproducibility and stability of the quantitative analysis it is considerably improved. In the program all measures and ways of self-diagnostics are realized. The communications protocol which is built in by RS-232, the TCP/IP protocol (on a basis the Socket S / C) and the OPC Protocol (OPC server) will allow to carry out an exchange with DCS or the QCS systems of data.
- 200-watt source of a high voltage
- X-ray tube 400W with a beryllium window
- Gas consumption on the proportional detector + the sealed proportional detector
- 10 channels in the 1024-channel independent amplitude analyzer
- The vacuumized structure
- Stabilizer density and speeds of a stream of gas
- Multichannel MCA system of the analysis in real time
- 1KVA AC current stabilizer
The equipment of x-ray fluorescent spectroscopy is fast, exact and nondestructive. Any application which demands the element analysis and the analysis of compound components from Na to U it is possible to use the analytical instrument of x-ray fluorescence, for example, in electronic devices (detection of RoHS), the analysis of jewelry and jewelry, the analysis of precious metals and metals, safety of children's toys (EN71-3), construction materials (cement, glass, ceramics), the analysis in metallurgy (steel, non-ferrous metals), oil products (minerals sulfur, lead, etc.), chemistry, geographical production, reception survey of goods, quality control and detection of minerals. Macro and micro RFA the analysis is fast and reliable. It is spectral analytical instrumen, widely used in colleges and research divisions.Mining industry and ferrous metallurgy
The conversion iron, stainless steels low-alloyed became, the slags, ore agglomerates, ferroalloys special became, galvanic solutions.
Alloys of copper, aluminum, lead, zinc, magnesium.
Cement mixes, clinker, limestones, clays, glasses, brick.
Electric and electronic materials
Semiconductors, ceramic materials, magnetic disks, difficult magnets, power blocks.
Synthetic fibers, catalysts, paints, dyes, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, detergents, other organic and inorganic products.
Oil and coal industry
Diesel fuel, lubricant oils, polymers, coal, coke.
Agriculture and food industry
Soils, mineral fertilizers, vegetable objects, including forages for animals.
Control of environment
Industrial sewage, sea water, river water, industrial wastes, dust-like air pollutions.
Paper and cellulose
The equipment passed obligatory certification and is recognized as optimum safe.
The X-ray fluorescent spectrometer (analyzer) for the analysis of element structure in laboratory and industrial conditions is the optimal solution thanks to the functionality and stability of work. The laboratories equipped with the equipment Skyray completely solve an objective in the minimum terms.