Centrifugal separator with very high separation
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
Centrifugal separator with very high separation from manufacturer to export.
Cyclones, or centrifugal separators, are used in grinding and classifying plants to separate the product from the gas stream. - Gas saturated with product enters the cyclone tangentially through the inlet spiral and starts rotating. The coarse particles are ejected by centrifugal force and discharged through the product outlet. Fine particles leave the cyclone with the gas flow after changing the direction of the vortex (secondary vortex) upward through the outlet pipe. With NETZSCH cyclones you can achieve separations of up to - 99.9% * depending on the product and the fineness required.
* Example: product density = 7.87 g / cm 3 , fineness d 97 - = 11.2 μm
Versions of NETZSCH cyclones:
- Spiral cover for a non - vortex gas outlet and a conditioned hopper that prevents the separated product from entering the secondary vortex
- Separation flange, optionally equipped with a hinge with manual winch or hydraulics for easy dismantling and cleaning
- Version resistant to differential pressures up to 10 bar (g)
- Plain - (1.0037) or stainless steel (1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4541, 1.4571)
- Surface treatment and coating:
- PU, Teflon or ceramic coatings
- More designs on request
- Required when used with frequent product changes, for example, when used in a laboratory
- In installations that use many chopping settings
- In installations that need to be cleaned frequently (product characteristics, product changes)
- To avoid product contamination with filter materials (fibers) -
- Proven design for trouble - free long - term performance
- High efficiency and reliable separation of dry particles with a high degree of separation
- Low operating costs
We deliver y entrobezhnogo separator with a very high degree of separation in all regions of Russia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Armenia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, UAE, UK, Romania, France, etc. . d.