- Country of manufactureChina
|Description of a product and scope||
Karraginan RCK – cleared a kappa karraginan (without third-party impurity) highly functional filler, using which it is possible to achieve high rates of a product yield and density.
Karraginan RCK is characterized by ability to connect and hold water in the ratio 1:120, forms transparent gel. Works karraginan in the wide range rn 3,5-9. Heating to temperature not below 65 s is necessary for its dissolution in a water phase. Maintains temperatures 120C above for several hours (sterilization).
It is used as in pure form and in mix with other hydrocolloids,
in the meat and fish industries:
· boiled sausages, ham, sausages, sausages, half-smoked sausages, pastes, liverny sausages – as the moisture connecting component and a sealant of structure promotes increase in an exit of raw materials;
· natural semi-finished products with use of injection of raw materials.
· for preparation of crabsticks.
in the dairy industry
· processed cheeses — giving of a dense consistence, stabilization of milk with an additive of juice or different suspensions (milkshakes), fermented milk products – for dense structure of a product.
in the confectionery industry
· any preparations zheleek for cakes, candies, glaze.
The norm of a bookmark makes 0,2-1% depending on amount of free moisture, solids, and also a desirable consistence of a ready-made product.
|Structure:||Cleared a kappa-karraginan (E407)|
|Consistence||Homogeneous fine, loose mass. Existence of lumps which are easily scattered by easy mechanical pressing is allowed|
|Taste and smell||Natural, peculiar to the components which are a part of mix, neutral without foreign smacks and smells|
Physical and chemical indicators:
Mass fraction of moisture, no more than a %
Viscosity (1,0% water solution at 20 °C)
Gel force (1,5% solution of +0,2% of KCl at 20 °C) ≥
It is not allowed
1100 g/cm ²
|Total mesophilic aerobic and facultatively — anaerobic microorganisms, KUO in 1 g, no more||5,0*104|
|Mold mushrooms, in WHICH, no more||1,0*102|
|Bacteria of group of colibacillus, in 0,1g||It is not allowed|
|Pathogenic microorganisms, including salmonellas in 25 g of a product||It is not allowed|
|L. monocytogenes, in 25 g||It is not allowed|
|Mg/kg lead, no more||10,0|
|Mg/kg cadmium, no more||2,0|
|Mg/kg arsenic, no more||2,0|
|Mg/kg mercury, no more||0,2|
|Mg/kg copper, no more||30,0|
|Mg/kg zinc, no more||200,0|