- Country of manufactureRussia
- Release formPowder
- Crumbliness100 %
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL!
CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE AND TERMS OF COOPERATION BY PHONE NUMBER: + 7 (904) 2046434
The bioadditive "Algoionit" is used to increase the productivity of agricultural crops, restore the fertile soil layer for agricultural purposes and recultivate agricultural landscapes, protect ground and surface waters from the action of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, increase the yield of all types of agricultural crops, to absorb unpleasant odors in aeration fields, obtaining environmentally friendly humus when growing worms and using in greenhouses, as well as a nutritional supplement for farm animals and fish.
The quality of the dietary supplement meets the requirements of Technical Conditions No. TU 220.127.116.11 - 03.11.63.110 - 001AL - 24941753 - 2020.
The rates of supplementation are calculated based on the intended use, on the type of crops, on the type of soil, as well as on the group of animals. The initial titer of microalgae strains applied to glauconite is from 10 6 to 10 8 living cells per 1 g.
The first component of the Algoionit dietary supplement is the microalgae Chlorella vulgaris Beijer . f . globosa V . Andr .
The second component of the Algoionite supplement is green sand, glauconite ( Green Sand , Glauconite ) NPK - 0 - 0.5 - 3.5. Very slow - acting potash - a chlorine - free phosphorus additive, mined in the Tambov region. Slowly releases potassium over 10 years. Contains trace elements: Improves soil composition.
Chemical composition of glauconite, content in%
1 , 24
Mineral composition of glauconite, %
37 ± 6
46 ± 6
4 ± 1
8 ± 2
4 ± 1
1 ± 0.5
- absorbs and accumulates moisture
- independently "absorbs" water from dew;
- accumulates useful substances
- converts minerals into digestible forms;
- neutralizes soil pH
- neutralizes the acidic environment of peat;
- protects soil microbiocenosis
- stimulates the growth of soil biota.
Features: Chemically and biologically neutral, contains microelements - ME. Prolonged effect up to 10 years.
GLAUCONITE - BASED RECLAMATION TECHNOLOGIES
1. Denitrification of soils. One - time soil treatment removes excess nitrogen fertilizers. :
- One - time soil treatment blocks the absorption of nitrates - by plants
2. DEACTIVATION OF PESTICIDES in soils using Glauconite:
- One - time soil treatment> blocks the absorption of toxins - by plants
- localization of contamination> prolonged effect
Properties: Recycling of chemically contaminated lands.
3. FIGHT WITH SALTFISH, converts Cl salts into water - insoluble compounds.
- simple digging with ion exchangers> impact after flood and surface waters;
- reduces the Cl content in the soil> hygienization and neutralization of salt marshes.
Differences: spent Glauconite, enhances evaporation of liquids, blocks odors. Tested on the farms of the Russian Federation.
4. FIGHT AGAINST DESERTIFICATION. Glauconites create biocapsules, absorb bio - liquids, protect sprouts:
- hydro accumulators of atmospheric dew> retaining flood and surface waters
- protection of soil bacteria> encapsulation of seeds before sowing
Differences: Sowing with protective capsules in relief folds or furrows.
5. CONTROL OF ORGANIC SOIL POLLUTANTS (droppings, manure, urine, molasses, spent grain, etc. ):
- localizes pollution> protection of groundwater;
- neutralization and activation of soil biota> blocks odors.