- Country of manufactureRussia
- Release formSolution
- Aggregate stateLiquid
liquid concentrated fertilizer for root dressing of plants.
• Effectively eliminates micronutrient deficiencies
• Contains trace elements in an easily digestible form
• Increases plant resistance to abiotic stress
• Contains titanium, which increases the utilization rate of basic fertilizers
• Improves the quality indicators of the harvest
• Compatible with pesticides
• All trace elements are in a form that is easily digestible for plants. Cu, Mn, Zn - chelated
• Consumption rate: 0.5 - 3 l / ha on the main field crops.
• Number of dressings: 1 - 5 treatments per season. It is recommended to adjust the amount of dressings and the consumption rate depending on the agrochemical parameters of the soil and the stage of culture development.
• Method of application: Fertix Potatoes are recommended to be used for soil fertilization separately or together with pesticides.
• Technology of application: it is not recommended to fertilize with Fertiks in hot, sunny weather to prevent burns. The optimal time for treatments is early morning or late evening (make sure there is no dew).
• Compatibility: Fertiks are compatible with most pesticides used on crops.
• Preparation of working solution: fill the spray tank with water to? volume and add Fertix then, if necessary, add pesticide. Fill the tank with water to the calculated volume, mix for 2 - 3 minutes. and carry out processing.
• Consumption of working fluid: for field crops - 200 - 400 l / ha, for root dressing - depending on the irrigation system.
• Packing: 0.5l, .
• Temperature storage: from 0 to + 30 ° С
• Expiration date: 2 years
• Composition: N. Mn. MgO. Fe. Cu. Zn. Mo. So3
Consumption: Dissolve 10 - 50 ml of Fertiks in 3 liters of pure water. With the prepared solution, water or spray the plants.
More details on the website https://nimfadv.ru/