- Country of manufactureRussia
KP2 65 (32) h21
Appointment and opportunities
Measurement of a volume consumption of liquids, mainly oil-field sewage of the PPD system, with information output on the indicator and telemetry through a pulse exit or the 485 interface.
Principle of action
Measurement of the EMF induced by a magnetic field in the electroconductive liquid proportional to the average speed of a stream of liquid. The sensor of an expense will transform a liquid consumption to sequence of electric impulses, "at the price of" an impulse 0,001m ³, 0,01m ³, 0,1m ³, 1 m ³, upon the demand of the customer the format can be changed. Communication line length between the sensor and system of telemechanics to 300 m.
- Wide range of working pressure (R to 21 MPa)
- Measurement of aggressive, abrasive and viscous liquids
- Work in the conditions of the raised gas contamination
- Work at high heterogeneity of a stream of liquid, near bends of the pipeline, throttles, backpressure valves and latches
- Absence in a flowing path of the sensor of the elements of a design which are partitioning off a stream. Losses of pressure do not exceed losses in the pipeline of equivalent length.
- Primary device is integrated with secondary in one case