- ManufacturerАгроБалт трейд
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
- SupplementБВД (Белково-витаминная добавка)
Composition of preparations:
- vitamins A, D, E, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, H, Sun
- inorganic forms of selenium, iodine, cobalt, sulfur, sodium
- chelated forms of copper, zinc, manganese
- stimulant of cicatricial digestion
- energetic with a healing effect
The product does not contain propylene glycol.
Appointment and action of drugs:
Minvit® Genetics is a complex multifunctional universal drug of therapeutic and prophylactic action, suitable for use on all sex and age groups of cattle.
- Provides animals with vitamins and minerals
- Increases immune status
- Reduces acidosis
- Reduces the incidence of hooves
- Has a positive effect on reproductive functions
- Protects and regenerates the liver
- Recovers animals after illness, stress, feeding disorders
- Ensures increased productivity - milk yield and growth
Dosages and order of administration:
- cows and heifers in the period 3 weeks before calving - 100 - 200 g / head / day
- cows and heifers in the first month after calving - 100 - 200 g / head / day
- dry and dairy cows - 80 - 100 g / head / day
- young growth 1 - 5 months. - 20 - 50 g / bird / day
- young growth and heifers - 50 - 100 g / head / day
Minvit® is added to a complete feed mixture or distributed through silage (haylage) before serving one of the feed portions. During the feeding period, young animals are introduced into a mixture with starter feed.
It is undesirable to distribute the product through a clean feeder and with the first morning feeds of concentrates in the absence of fresh silage (haylage).
Release form - powder.
Packaging: 25 kg or 40 kg bag.
Storage in a cool dry place at a temperature of 4 ° C to 18 ° C
Shelf life is 4 months.