- Country of manufactureRussia
In industrial duck and goose breeding farms, dry and combined types of feeding are used. It is most rational and economical to give granulated feed to young and adult ducks and geese. Replacement young geese from one day to 8 weeks of age are grown on compound feeds of average nutritional value and two levels of protein (20% up to 3 weeks and 18% over 3 weeks), then they are transferred to compound feeds with a reduced level of metabolic energy and crude protein (14% ) . . .
The biological feature of ducklings is high growth rate and good feed assimilation. For 55 days of raising ducklings for meat, their weight increases 40 - 45 times when fed with complete feed.
The quality of waterfowl feeding at different age periods is monitored by live weight and egg production.
|Indicators||PK 31 - 62, geese 1 - 3 weeks.||PK 23 - 1 - 63, young ducklings for meat|
|Metabolic energy, Kcal / 100 g||280,00||300,00|
|Crude protein, %||20,00||18.00|
|Crude fiber, %||5.00||4.24|
|Methionine + cystine, %||0.79||0.60|
The use of complete PROMIKZ® compound feeds allows you to provide:
- healthy growth and development;
- excellent plumage condition of birds;
- excellent taste characteristics of meat.
- fully balanced feed: optimal ratio of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients;
- only natural, high quality ingredients;
- do not contain hormones, antibiotics, growth stimulants, animal waste (meat and bone meal)
We invite individual entrepreneurs, farmers, large farms to cooperate.