- Country of manufactureRussia
- Plant manufacturerМет-ком
Designed to compress atmospheric air used in various industries for pneumatic equipment, pneumatic tools and technological processes.
Available in six versions, depending on the type of drive motor . .
It is a compact monoblock unit with an overdrive gear and gas coolers built into the compressor housing.
The compressor casing, electric motor, lubrication unit, oil and water supply systems are mounted on a common frame, which is also an oil tank.
The compressor is assembled from two modules, each of which consists of a rotor resting on two journal bearings, with two impellers mounted on it, and parts that form the flow path of the stages (blade diffusers, volutes, suction chambers, gas coolers, moisture separators).
The module body is cast iron, with an internal air bypass from stage to stage within the module, and from module to module with an external bypass. The rotors are made of high alloy steel. The impellers are fitted back - to - back, which balances the axial forces from gas - dynamic overloads.
Circulating lubrication system, forced with free oil drain into the tank. Lubricating oil TP - 22s. Installation benefits:
- complete absence of contamination of the compressed air with oil and other impurities;
- monoblock delivery in full factory readiness;
- low metal consumption and high efficiency due to the use of modern achievements in the field of gas dynamics and design of turbomachines;
- minimum capital costs of the consumer and reduction of the compressor installation time.
|Productivity m³ / s (m³ / min)||
|Pressure, MPa (kgf / cm²)|
|Temperature, K (° С)|
|Power consumption, kW||
|Rotation frequency, s - ¹ (rpm)|
|I - II steps||
|III - IV stages (20)||
4АРМ - 1000 / 6000УХЛ4
|rotation frequency, s - ¹ (rpm)||
|Overall dimensions, mm||
For delivery questions, please contact
by phone. (342) 241 - 29 - 08, 241 - 29 - 26, 241 - 29 - 28
e - mail: mc@met - com. ru