- Country of manufactureRussia
During the dry period, it is necessary to approach the diet of cows with great attention, because it is very important for the subsequent health status of cows at the start of lactation. The active growth of the fetus requires the intake of many important nutrients from the cow's body. The introduction of BMVK Promix® KAU into the diet, meeting the needs of a dry cow in energy - protein components, vitamins, macro - and microelements, ensures the correct development and growth of the fetus, activates the immune system, and stimulates the scar microflora.
|Qualitative composition for 1 kg|
|Metabolic energy of cattle, MJ / kg||9.9|
|Crude protein, %||33.9|
|Crude fat, %||1.6|
|Crude ash, %||6,3|
|Crude fiber, %||16.5|
|Calcium Ca, %||0,4|
|Vitamin A, IU||36,000|
|Vitamin D, IU||6,000|
|Vitamin E, mg / kg||thirty|
|Trace elements Cu, Zn, Mn, Co, I, Se included|
- reduces mortality and forced culling of cows in the first month after calving;
- does not require additional input of vitamins and minerals;
- minimizes cases of hypocalcemia;
- restores the liver during the dry period;
- reduces the risk of acidosis;
- prevents metabolic metabolic disorders.
Application of the additive for dry cows:
in the diets of cows and heifers 60 - 20 days before calving; can be applied during the entire dry period.
0.5 - 2.0 kg per head per day.
We recommend transferring cows to Promix Salt (VKMS with anionic salts) 21 days before calving.