The conditioner is intended for single-stage rinsing of an internal surface of a large bottle from 0,2-2,0l. Container PET. Installation of bottles on a conditioner and their removal is made manually.
The main parts of a conditioner are: knot of movement of bottles with the rinsing heads, the water supply pump, capacity for the washing solution and an electronic control system.
Description of process of work:
• At installation inclusion, the knot of movement of bottles with the rinsing heads constantly rotates.
• The operator installs bottles on the rinsing heads by a mouth down and removes after passing of a cycle of rinsing.
• Water supply inclusion (the washing solution) in "the rinsing heads" happens at contact of a mouth of a bottle with the sensor.
• Water supply on "the rinsing heads" is carried out by the pump.
• The semiautomatic device is completely made of food stainless steel.
|Conditional pass of a supply of a product||inch||1|
|quantity of the rinsing heads||-||8|
|Overall dimensions (D x Sh x V)||mm||860х620х1150|
|Weight||kg||no more than 100|