- Country of manufactureRussia
The manufacturing plant TrubMet LLC, Chelyabinsk, produces and supplies self - developed sheet piles SShK 27 - 750 superior in strength characteristics to the most common Larsen sheet piles such as L4, L5, L5 - UM.
* SHK sheet piles are included by the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation in the classifier of building resources.
Profile width along the axis of the locks - 750 mm.
The strength class of the steel used is 345. The cost and production time are calculated individually. Delivery by rail and by road.
Payment is made by wire transfer to the account of the Supplier. As a general rule, Payment is made in the following order: an advance payment of 60% of the total amount of the goods, the remaining 40% are due for each finished batch of goods for shipment, within a period not exceeding 3 days from the date of notification of readiness for shipment. When paying on other terms, including through the use of special accounts, treasury accounts, the price is determined individually.
|Sheet pile brand||Profile width along the axis of the lock, mm||Strength class of steel||Moment of resistance of the wall W 0 - 0 (cm 3 / m)||Bearing capacity of 1m wall, kNm / m||Weight of 1 m 2 walls, t||Weight 1pog. m panel, t|
|SShK 27 - 750
Phone: + 7 (351) 22 00 314
Email: info @ trubmet. com
* It is possible to manufacture analogues of Larsen sheet piles L4, L5, L5 - UM, etc. , depending on the required parameters.