- Country of manufactureRussia
- Rated voltage220/380 V
ACS of "Gorsvet-KS" is a complex decision for the organization of management of street lighting in scales of the city or area. The system provides monitoring of a condition of the operating equipment and light sources, collecting tension and currents in various points, approximate power consumption, and also coordinate control of street lamps according to the annual plan taking into account seasonal change of light day and dispatching management.
The system is brought into operation in 2004 in two cities. Kazakhstan.
Advantages of ACS of "Gorsvet-KS":
and stability in work. ACS of "Gorsvet-KS" is organized as hierarchical two-level system of the distributed calculations. Controllers on objects possess sufficient functionality for ensuring normal work in the autonomous mode therefore failures in work of separate knots do not lead to violation of operability of system in general. Existence of information on a condition of object allows to reveal in due time arising malfunctions of the lighting equipment.
- Universality and expansibility. The modular structure of system does it flexible for adaptation under specifics of the concrete city. The basic set of modules provides use of the most widespread communication channels with objects (communication on radio with use of powerful base radio station, management of groups of objects on radio with use of low-power sectional radio modems, communication on a power network). Each point of a sjem can have the affiliated network of objects.
- Functionality. Besides opportunities of ACS of "Gorsvet-KS", traditional for similar systems, provides a big set of additional functions: calculation of power consumption, reading of electric meters on objects, remote diagnostics of the used equipment, a possibility of formation of reports on work of system by criteria, etc.
- Simplicity of control and operation. The system is unpretentious and simple in service and operation and is counted on round-the-clock work ("24 hours, 7 days a week"). Change of a configuration of system immediately comes into force. Remote loading of plans for objects is possible. The interface of the user is ergonomic and intuitively clear.
- Safety. The developed means for administration of system are provided. Each user can perform only the operations provided by the access rights to system granted to it. In real time potentially dangerous actions of users, and also all significant system events are recorded and will become authorized. Basic opportunities of system included a possibility of installation and monitoring of anti-vandal sensors on the remote equipment.
Main characteristics of ACS of "Gorsvet-KS"
- Operating mode: round-the-clock
- Logical structure of system: the two-level distributed computer network
- Levels of management: dispatching, local. At loss of communication with object management continues in the autonomous mode
- The supported control modes: coordinate management (according to the annual plan in memory of the computer), dispatching management, local management (according to the annual plan in a controller flash memory on transformer substation), autonomous object
- Coordination mode: the predetermined annual plan taking into account seasonal astronomical and local climatic factors
- Maximum quantity of points of a sjem of information: 65535
- Amount of affiliated objects for each point of a sjem of information: 254
- The used communication channels: radio channel, power network
- Measurement of currents and tension of a three-phase power network (on an entrance to a case, after safety locks and directly in the line of street lighting) that allows to control quickly serviceability of safety locks, presence of third-party tension on the departing lines and to reveal damages to lines of external lighting
- The accounting of the consumed electric power on each transformer substation (I will eat information it is carried out from standard electric meters by the optical reader, for reference power consumption on the basis of measurements of current and tension is removed)
- The notification of personnel about the current status of transformer substation and the found emergency events (compliance of tension in control points to the scheme of inclusion, communication loss, breaking, etc.)
- Conclusion of the main information on a condition of all objects of management of city lighting against a map of the city with indication of the main states
- In case of the equipment of columns of street lighting by electronic ballast 5 steps of power are possible: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Connection of additional sensors, for example, illumination sensors is provided.
- Discretization of a task of temporary dlitelnost in the annual plan: 1 minute
- The maximum quantity of daily plans in the annual plan: 365
- The minimum requirements to the equipment for the PO installation for the organization of dispatching management (an automated workplace of the dispatcher and the DB server on one computer):
- Computer: IBM PC compatible
- CPU: Celeron 533 MHz or similar on productivity
- RAM: 128 Mb
- HDD: 10 Gb (it is recommended to establish to leaders on the IDE controller)
- Video is any, the supporting 1024x768, 16 bats of color
- Display 17" True Color
- Operating system: Windows 2000
- DB server: InterBase 6 or compatible
- Uninterruptible power supply unit 600 V · A
- The printer (it is recommended with support of the color press)