Crane bridge / p 20 t flight 22,5m
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of driveElectric
- Type of craneDouble girder
We offer our services for the supply of bridge cranes
both new and used g / n
from 5 to 150 tons
Repair of gantry cranes
The list of works related to the repair of the bridge crane:
1. replacement (repair, installation) of gearboxes, crane motors;
2. replacement of the crane wheels (including the tapered ones);
3. replacement of the cargo rope;
4. replacement of hook hangers;
5. repair of steel structures;
6. replacement of the brake system of the crane (pushers, frames, pads)
7. revision (replacement) of command - controllers, limit switches, contactors, etc.
8. installation of safety devices;
9. replacement of cable and wire products.
10. alteration of the crane controlled from the cabin, to control from the floor or radio control;
11. change of crane span (shortening or lengthening);
12. reconstruction of the crane from hook to magnetic or grab;
13. painting of the crane or its elements;
14. installation of a trolley current lead for powering the crane;
15. shortening or increasing the span;
16. INCREASE IN LOADABILITY up to 1. 6 times;
17. installation (dismantling) of bridge cranes.
After completing the work, we make an entry in the passport (in the absence of it, if necessary, we can restore it) with an indication of the work performed.
We work throughout Ukraine! For all the work our company has permits and gives a guarantee.
About bridge cranes
A bridge - type crane is a crane with a lifting device suspended from a pallet truck or hoist that moves along a movable steel structure (bridge).
Distinguish between general - purpose cranes (with hook), as well as special (with grab, magnet, grippers for containers) and metallurgical.
The crane bridge consists of two span beams connected to the end beams. Box - section beams are made of two vertical walls, the upper and lower horizontal belts. On the upper belt of the beam, there is a sub - support rail, at the ends of which there are stops to limit the extreme positions of the trolley. To provide a rectangular cross - section and stability of the vertical walls inside the span of the beam, large diaphragms are welded. In addition, there are small diaphragms for a more uniform transfer of load from the under - rail to the vertical walls. On the side walls of the span beams, platforms with railings are provided for servicing the cargo trolley and crane movement mechanisms, as well as for accommodating rigid trolls (racks with angled hire).
Mechanisms of movement with cylindrical wheels are made according to various schemes: with a central drive from a single engine, with a brake and a reducer for two wheels, with a separate drive for each wheel, as well as with a flange engine and a mounted gearbox. Along with cylindrical wheels, conical wheels are used. The drive conical wheels of the mechanisms with the central drive are mounted with the apex of the cone to the outside. For mechanisms with a separate drive, the tapered wheels are mounted with the tip of the cone to the outside, and the non - driven ones - to the inside. This scheme is called the "reverse cone. " This installation of the wheels centers the crane on the tracks and does not cause its distortions during the passage of the curved sections of the tracks.
The cargo carriage consists of a frame on which the mechanisms for lifting the load and moving the carriage are assembled from unified units. The frame is made of two longitudinal beams supported on the running wheels, connected by transverse beams and topped with a sheet of flooring. On the trolley, limiters for lifting the hook clip, a ruler for the switches of its extreme positions on the crane bridge, a buffer, and a guard railing are provided. The weight of the trolley is 0. 3 - 0. 4Q (Q is the load capacity, in tons).
In light cranes (mode groups 1K, 2K, 3K), electric hoists are used as a lifting mechanism, fixed on the trolley frame. The mass of such carts 0, 2 - 0, 25 Q.