Cutting of sheet metal
Cutting is a division of material into components of a certain size.
Cutting of metal can be carried out in the plasma way, cutting down, laser cutting, under control of hardware of the ChPU systems.
The most effective method of cutting is laser cutting though in certain cases cutting down advances the laser on speed.
Cutting process by the laser is followed by evaporation of part of material under the influence of very high temperatures therefore the initial leaf is cut on pieces which are already ready details or preparations for further processing.
Laser cutting has a number of advantages:
- does not demand sharpening of the tool
- cut thickness about 0:25 mm that saves material
- there are no restrictions for curvilinear movements
- edges of details become dull and practically do not demand cleaning
- besides began to eat a possibility of cutting of other materials, for example plexiglas
- there is no mechanical impact on material
This technology allows to make such products as: cases, small gear wheels, souvenirs, separate details of different function.
The most well-known companies producers of the equipment on processing of sheet metal, such kakTrumpf and Amada provide high quality of production of production.