- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lockElectromechanical
- Type of mountingMortise
Products: Electromechanical mortise lock Promix - SM203 (Sheriff - 3V)
Advantages of ShERIF - 3V:
- Extremely simple installation.
- It is mounted both in a frame, and in a door cloth.
- Normally open (it is open without tension) and normally closed (it is closed without tension) execution.
- Small current of consumption (only 85 ma).
- The original foldings mechanism of a uvula in the lock case when opening a door.
- Is established on any doors: wooden, aluminum, plastic, iron.
The dead ShERIF - 3V electromechanical lock is intended for locking of oar doors, gate and gates, with a possibility of their remote opening by means of controllers of control and management systems for access, audio - and video on - door speakerphones, code panels.
The lock can be put outside of the room provided that in winter season the most part of time is in the closed state (supply voltage is given).
The lock is normally open, i. e. is abroach in the absence of supply voltage and in closed - when giving supply voltage. Such execution of the lock allows to leave freely the room at shutdown of the control system of access (for example, at the fire).
The lock is executed a cylindrical form that considerably simplifies its installation - to drill an opening enough and to insert into it the lock. It allows to minimize joiner's works.
Principle of operation of the lock:
- When closing a door (irrespective of supply voltage) the uvula utaplivatsya in the lock case, as at a usual door mechanical latch.
- When giving supply voltage, the uvula of the lock is blocked and does not allow to open a door.
- At removal of supply voltage, the uvula of the lock will be unblocked, and, when opening a door, it "develops" in the lock case.
- Deduction force: not less than 300 kg.
- Supply voltage: DC 9 - 14 V
- The consumed current (at 12B DC): 85 ma
- Range of working temperatures: - 40 …. + 30 0C
- Case material: steel with a galvanic sheeting
- Material of a uvula and front levels: stainless steel
- Arrangement at installation: any
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories