The defoaming agent - the special type of an additive decontaminating and deculating foam. As a result of this process foam turns into liquid substance.
Popularity of use of various chemical defoaming agents constantly grows in industrial processes. Along with removal of unnecessary foam, these reagents carry out a set of other functions:
• Improvement of a filtration
• Drainage of various suspensions, mixes and solutions
• Increase of wear resistance of the equipment
• Stimulation of processes of distillation and evaporation
• Increase of efficiency of effect of greasings
In various industries defoaming agents are considered as important reagent in many processes. So, in pulp and paper industry defoaming agents improve quality and purity of production, when processing threw promote rinsability and prevent distribution of impurity, increase the speed of works at oil production.