- BrandООО «Дезнэт»
- PurposeFor hands and skin
perforated tape of 30 - 200 napkins measuring 130x190 (20) mm, formed into a roll and packed in jars of the appropriate size made of dense polymer material with double clamping lids (inner lid with a functional slot for removing one napkin).
- for disinfection and cleaning of small in area, hard, hard - to - reach surfaces in rooms (excluding those made of materials exposed to alcohol, for example, acrylic glass), rigid furniture (operating rooms, manipulation, changing, maternity tables, gynecological and dental chairs, beds etc. ), furnishings, external surfaces of devices and apparatus, auxiliary equipment of dental offices (headrests, armrests of chairs, handles, etc. ), medical devices and medical equipment (adapters from a turbine hose to handpieces, a micromotor to mechanical handpieces, light guides of reflective lamps, etc. ), external surfaces of computer components (keyboards, microphones, printers, etc. ), telephones, telefaxes and other office equipment, surfaces of lighting equipment, blinds, etc. ;
- for disinfection of the inner surface of footwear (leather, leatherette, fabric, rubber, plastic);
- for hygienic treatment of hands, preventive disinfection of feet;
- for processing the elbow folds of donors, disinfecting the skin of the injection and surgical fields of patients (including before performing invasive interventions, procedures, manipulations, injections, therapeutic and diagnostic punctures - catheterizations of peripheral and central vessels, epidural space, spinal punctures, joint punctures , blood transfusion, etc. ).
Scope of application:
- organizations carrying out medical activities (including surgical, therapeutic, etc. ), ambulance transport, ambulance and emergency medical care stations, specialized diagnostic laboratories of various subordination (bacteriological, mycological, virological, immunological, clinical, forensic, etc. . ), donor points and blood transfusion points, medical - sanitary units, pharmacies;
- educational, cultural and sports institutions (including preschool and school institutions, including health institutions, pioneer camps, boarding houses, shelters, etc. ), social institutions. provision (homes for the elderly, disabled people, etc. ), sanatorium - resort institutions (boarding houses, sanatoriums, rest homes, etc. );
- perfumery and cosmetic, pharmaceutical, biotechnological and microbiological enterprises, emergency zones, penitentiary institutions, objects of communal services (including hairdressing salons, beauty salons, beauty salons, spa salons, bath and laundry complexes, hotel facilities etc. ), objects of funeral services, morgues, public transport, catering and trade enterprises, dairy kitchens, markets, food and processing industries;
- by the population in everyday life.
- isopropyl alcohol - 60.0% of the mass. ;
- a complex of quaternary ammonium compounds (alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride - 0.1% by weight, didecyldimethylammonium chloride - 0.1% by weight);
- lactic acid - 0.1% of the mass. ;
- auxiliary components;
active in relation to:
- gram - negative and gram - positive bacteria, including mycobacterium tuberculosis - tested for Mycobacterium terrae, causative agents of nosocomial infections (nosocomial infections) - tested for Pseudomonas aeruginosa;
- viruses, all known viruses - human pathogens, including causative agents of enterovirus infections, poliomyelitis, enteroviruses Coxsackie, ECHO, viruses of enteral and parenteral hepatitis, HIV infection, influenza, including avian (A / H5N1 ), "porcine" (A / H1N1), parainfluenza, measles, atypical pneumonia (SARS);
- causative agents of ARVI, herpes, adenovirus, cytomegalovirus infections, etc. ;
- mushrooms of the genus Candida and Trichophyton.
in accordance with Instruction No. 06/15 dated December 22, 2015 on the use of disinfecting wipes.
store in tightly closed manufacturer's packaging in covered dry ventilated warehouses that provide protection from direct sunlight, away from heating devices and open flames at a temperature not exceeding + 30 ° C, separately from medicines, in places inaccessible to children.