- Country of manufactureGermany
Device of determination of temperature of flash Miniflash FLP Touch
Miniflash Touch is a device with unique design for determination of temperature of flash of hot liquids and solid bodies.
Measuring instruments of temperature of flash Miniflash Touchyavlyayutsya result of development of the technologies put in the range Miniflash. The advanced technology of constantly closed crucible allows to take measurements according to the ASTM D6450 and D7094 standards, at the same time results of measurements have excellent correlation with the results received by Penski-Martens's (ASTM D93, DIN 51758, IP34, JIS K2265) method, a method of Taga with the closed crucible (ASTM D56), to Abel's method with the closed crucible (ISO 13736, IP170).
— analysis of temperature of flash of oil products
Pharmacology and perfumery
— tests of the products containing ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin
— check of liquids on availability of combustible substances
- Portability and speed of measurements.
- Intuitively clear menu and big color touch display.
- Wide temperature range (0 … 400 °C, with external cooling).
- Expanded abilities to integrate (personal computer, LIMS).
- Small dimensions and possibility of autonomous field use.
- Realization of ASTM D6450, D7094.
- Magnificent correlation of results with ASTM D93, D56 and ISO 2719.
- The maximum safety thanks to system of constantly closed crucible (CCCFP) and arc system of ignition.
- The small volume of test is from 1 to 2 ml.
- Ease of cleaning, lack of solvent.