- Country of manufactureRussia
The system of computer diagnostics of SKDRP (further – system) is the control and diagnostic complex intended for testing of the built-in registrars of parameters (RP) of devices of the ONK-140 and ONK-160 series (ONK-160M, ONK-160B and ONK-160S), and also data read-out of RP in the personal computer (PC).
The system allows to perform the following works:
- data read-out from the registrars of the ONK-140 parameters (1999 - 2007 of release) which are built in payment of the controller;
- data read-out from modules of registrars of the ONK-140 parameters with real time clock which are let out since 01.04.2007 via the IK-channel;
- data read-out from registrars of parameters of limiters of loading capacity of the ONK-160 series via the IK-channel;
- viewing of expanded memory of RP ONK-160S (8 MB) and reading of necessary fragments of operational information (160 KB) through USB;
- check of operability of modules of registrars of the ONK-140 parameters with real time clock;
- installation (synchronization) of real time clock of modules of registrars of the ONK-140 parameters with the personal computer;
- check and editing the identification information which is stored in the registrar of the OHK-160C parameters;
- installation (synchronization) of real time clock of registrars of the OHK-160C parameters with the personal computer;
- record in the personal computer of the program and settings FIGHTS of OHK-160C with possibility of the subsequent repeated loading of the obtained data with the purpose of recovery of settings and the program after repair FIGHTS of OHK-160C or at its replacement (programming FIGHTS of OHK-160C).