Less than 1 year old on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Disc cultivator "Choper" semi - trailed "Butterfly" for surface tillage to a depth of 12 cm. Frame width 2.5 m. Buy price from manufacturer in Russia, Krasnodar
- It is a semi - trailed sectional structure made according to the "butterfly" design, which provides a transport width of the implement of 2.5 m and allows transporting the implement on public roads without escort.
- Lighting equipment is installed on the cultivator.
- The cultivator is equipped with two rows of discs on a spring stand with a disc gap of 250 mm and a row spacing of 1050 mm. The spring tine allows you to bend around obstacles during operation, eliminating the failure of the tool, and also reduces shock loads on the cutting unit, significantly increasing reliability, and at the same time, allowing processing at higher speeds, thereby achieving high productivity with excellent quality.
- Designed for surface tillage to a depth of 12 cm, destruction of weeds, crushing crop residues, creating a mulch layer on the surface. It is used in all agro - climatic zones, on all types of soils, including those prone to wind and water erosion with a moisture content of up to 40% , as well as slightly stony soils. It is especially effectively used for stubble plowing, weed control, primary and pre - sowing cultivation in the system of minimum tillage. It is aggregated with all types and classes of tractors used in Russia, including imported ones.
|Model||Number of working bodies||Capture width||Traction power of the tractor||Weight||Performance|
|LD - 4 B||28 pcs||3.6 m||120 ÷ 160 l / s||3325 kg||6.8 ha / hour|
|LD - 5 B||36 pcs||4.6 m||150 ÷ 190 l / s||3880 kg||8.28 ha / hour|
|LD - 6 B||44 pcs||5.6 m||180 ÷ 230 l / s||4365 kg||10.08 ha / hour|
The company produces:
- Disc harrow
- Stubble plows
- Rotary technology
- Combined technique
- Sprayer - spreader
- Other machinery
- Spare parts for agricultural machinery
- Lighting poles and metal structures
Similar company products