- BrandMartin Engineering
- Country of manufactureGermany
Double laying of Martin® ApronSeal™ HD is the main and additional sealant from a bilateral integral elastomer. Self-regulating additional consolidation is created on the basis of the patented Martin Engineering company of technology of radial pressure under a constant corner and more effectively protects from dust.
Features and advantages:
- Effectively pressurizes high-speed tapes.
- Two functions, two systems of consolidation in one design.
- Ethylene - propylene - diyenovy a rubber composite with a hardness of 70 on a dyurometra has good characteristics and low coefficient of friction.
- Length is up to 300 feet (76 m). Does not demand gluing together even on long tapes.
- The trench can be established at an angle 0 °, 20 °, 35 ° or 45 °.