- Composition of drying oilOxol
Appointment and method of application:
- Drying oil oksol intends for cultivation of oil gustoterty paints, for impregnation (olifovka) of wooden surfaces, plaster before coloring by their oil paints.
- Drying oil oksol the PV brands and paints prepared with its application - for works in rooms (except coloring of floors).
- Drying oil oksol is applied with a brush on a pure dry surface.
- Drying of each layer at a temperature (20 ± 2) °C - 24 h.
- Drying oil should be stored in densely closed container. The room where coloring is carried out, has to be aired.
- It is not allowed to leave in the room of a rag, rags, impregnated with drying oil.
- When carrying out painting works, and also after their termination it is necessary to air the room carefully.
- To apply rubber gloves to protection of hands.
Structure: it is produced from sunflower or soy, either saflorovy, or corn, or grape, or ryzhikovy oil or their mixes with possible partial replacement of these oils by oil substitutes - light petropolymeric pitches (no more than 40% ).
The guaranteed period of storage: 12 months from the date of production.
The product conforms to Uniform sanitary and epidemiologic and hygienic requirements.
To protect from fire.